2. Pooja Room Designs For South Indian Homes
13. Pooja Unit Inside a Cubicle - Small Pooja Room Designs in ApartmentsFor optimizing space, there's a compelling and aesthetically pleasing choice: installing a petite pooja unit within a cubicle. This design approach holds particular allure for compact apartments, offering a harmonious blend of functionality and style. In accordance with Vastu Shastra principles, you have the flexibility to position it within your dining or living area. Here, thoughtful touches such as strategic lighting, floral accents, and a well-chosen palette of paint can further enhance the ambiance. This ingenious strategy encapsulates the essence of middle class Indian style pooja room designs, artfully merging spiritual sanctity with innovative spatial solutions.
14. Pooja Unit Adorned - Small Pooja Room Designs For HomeFor those blessed with ample space, consider crafting a pooja room adorned with CNC patterns, intricate cutting designs, or jali designs. These exquisite details infuse a sense of opulence, elevating the entire worshipping environment. The backdrop serves as a visually appealing focal point, while an elevated worshipping space imparts an air of reverence. This concept elegantly encapsulates the essence of middle class Indian style pooja room designs, effortlessly blending spiritual devotion with an aura of luxury and sophistication.
15. Pooja Unit With False Ceilings - Small Pooja Room Designs In ApartmentsOpting for a false ceiling is a supremely innovative approach to embellishing a pooja room. This design choice invites customization through intricately carved patterns or the incorporation of diverse textures. These elements collectively cultivate the ideal ambiance, fostering a sacred and serene space for devotion. This concept brilliantly embodies the essence of middle class Indian style pooja room designs, showcasing how creative enhancements can transform a simple area into a haven of spirituality and aesthetic allure.
What to Keep in Mind When Choosing The Best Indian Style Pooja Room Designs For Your Home?
Here is what you must keep in mind while choosing the pooja room designs for an Indian home:
- The availability of the space – Do you have a separate pooja room? Or, you’ll need to devote a corner? Considering the space available, place your interior design mandir in a secluded place for more privacy.
- Your budget – It is understandable that while thinking of the interior pooja room designs, you might tend to get a little overboard. But know that it’s ok to have a little space dedicated or as your budget allows.
- The size of your apartment – Choose a beautiful Pooja mandir that fits your house perfectly.
- The color scheme – While choosing the pooja room designs, consider the color theme of your house and pick one that would match the aesthetics.
How to Place Idols in The Pooja Room?
Always place the idols in the east and west direction and not the north or south
- Avoid hanging the picture of the deities on the north or south wall
- If your modern Pooja unit is smaller in size, avoid idols that exceed more than three inches
- Do not keep the idols facing each other
- Do not place chipped or broken idols
- Try and purchase idols that have a wooden platform
- Avoid placing the unit on the floor