Best locations to buy plot/land in Bangalore
Known as the “Silicon Valley of India”, Bangalore is among the most developed cosmopolitans in India and continues to grow in all aspects, year after year. This demographically diverse city attracts thousands of people as the city has much to offer in the fields of economy, politics, education, and employment. Due to its well-developed infrastructure, pleasant climate, and high standards of living, this city has become an ideal place to stay.
The city of Bangalore has seen a lot of expansion over the years, thanks to the many IT centers that have greatly contributed to the development of this city. Being the IT capital of India and the state capital of Karnataka, Bangalore has seen endless demand for a variety of real estate, especially land.
To meet the needs of different sectors, many governments have established well-planned corridors in various districts of Bangalore, providing a plethora of options to purchase land or plots of land. These are some of the trails in Bangalore that are ideal for investing in plots of land.
1. Bangalore Airport Corridor
Located in North Bangalore, the Bangalore Airport Corridor is a rapidly growing and developing hub, consisting of areas such as Bellary Road, Thanisandra Main Road, and New Airport Road. The list of main areas includes Yelahanka, Hebbal, Nagawara, Coffee Board Layout, and MCECHS.
- Proximity to Yelahanka Railway Station
- Excellent connectivity from Bengaluru International Airport
- Several prestigious hospitals, schools, and colleges are present in the area, namely, Columbia Asia Hospital, Bangalore Baptist Hospital, Aster CMI Hospital, Reva University, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, MS Engineering College, and more
- Popular malls like RMZ Galleria, Elements Mall, and Esteem Mall
Infrastructure and Employment Hubs
- Proposed Peripheral Ring Road (PPR) from Hosur to Tumkuru Road passing through K R Puram, Old Madras Road, Bellary, and Sarjapura Road
- Recommended KIADB Aerospace Special Economic Zone (SEZ)
- Close to Devanahalli Business Park, Manyata Tech Park, Brigade Magnum, Kirloskar Tech Park, and Information Technology Investment Region
- Several MNCs located in the region like IBM, Bosch, Microsoft, Infosys, Oracle, and Intel
- Upcoming Namma Metro- Phase 2B- Airport Blue Line extending from K R Puram to Airport
- Upcoming IT/ ITES projects near the corridor
- Well-connected to NH-48, Outer Ring Road, and Bengaluru International Airport
- Proximity to railway station within 6-7 km at Yelahanka and Hebbal
- Development of ORR-Airport Metro underway enabling easy access to Bengaluru Airport via railways
- Proposed New Satellite Town Ring Road (STRS) connecting areas like Devanahalli, Doddaballapura, Hoskote, Attibele, Sarjapura, Kanakpura, etc.
- Some of the top real estate projects here are Century Ethos, Glen Ridge, Assets-Earth and Essence plots, Natureville, Godrej Woodsman state, and Bird of Paradise.
2. Bangalore- Chennai Industrial Corridor
A hub for plotted development, Bangalore- Chennai Industrial Corridor is one of the best places in South Bangalore to buy a plot/ land. Electronic City, HSR layout, Attibele, and Bommasandra are some of the significant localities providing amazing, plotted development avenues on the corridor.
- The rapid development of national and international establishments inside and along the corridor. Several renowned schools, healthcare facilities, and colleges located along the corridor
- Proximity to institutions like BTL Institute of Technology, IIIT Bangalore, and Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
- Renowned healthcare facilities like Narayana Hrudayalaya, Springleaf Hospital, Narayana Health City, Motherhood Anjana Clinic, Sparsh Hospital, etc. are close by
- Several malls and shopping complexes nearby such as Total Mall, Gopalan Innovation Mall, and Market Square
Infrastructure and Employment Hubs
- Presence of eminent IT parks like Ozone Manay Technology Park, Software Technology Park, and AMR Tech Park in the nearby areas
- Placed along the corridor there are several IT giants and MNCs in Electronic City and nearby areas, namely, Genpact, TCS, IBM, Accenture, Wipro, Siemens Technology, Myntra, and many more, acting as major employment hubs
- Bommasandra Industrial area comprising industries like Biocon, Cipla, Bal Pharma, and Sense Pharma
- Proposed metro line (Yellow Line) via RV Road-Bommasandra will be located on this corridor
- Well-connected through Nice Ring Road, Hosur Road, NH-44, and Mumbai Highway
- Access to prominent localities in Bengaluru via Hosur Road and Nice Ring Road
- The upcoming yellow metro line with multiple stops/ stations will provide ease of commute
- Excellent connectivity to nearby areas like Hosakote, HSR layout, Chandapura, Jigani Industrial Area and Hosur
- Gopalan Lakefront, R S Royal Gardenia, Urban Ridge, and Guru Punvaani Primrose are some of the projects located in this corridor
Read More – Benefits to living in a high-rise apartment.
3. Bangalore IT Corridor
Located in South-East Bangalore, Bangalore IT Corridor is a leading real-estate market, where one can find several options for plotted development. The corridor spans from the Seeghalli up to Sarjapura to Bagalur offering easy accessibility to numerous IT offices and popular localities like Whitefield, Sarjapura, Kasavanahalli, and Kodachi.
- Easy accessibility to Whitefield railway station along with metro stations
- A colossal number of malls within this corridor, namely, Forum Mall, Forum Neighbourhood Mall, Park Square Mall, Virginia Mall, Forum Shantiniketan Mall, and Prestige Forum Mall
- The list of prestigious schools and colleges includes Orchids International School, Vydehi School of Excellence, Glentree Academy, MVJ College of Engineering, and Vibgyor High Schools
- Prominent healthcare facilities include Narayana Multi-speciality Hospital, Queen’s Hospital, Columbia Asia Hospital, and Manipal Hospital
Infrastructure and Employment Hubs
- Some of the major roads running through this corridor are Whitefield Main Road, Sarjapura Main Road, Parappana Agrahara Main Road, and Kudlu Main Road
- Whitefield railway station is situated within the corridor and the Blue Metro Line with a station in Whitefield connects well to other parts of the city
- Proposed Phase-III expansion of Sarjapura Road is planned to connect Namma Metro via Line-3
- The corridor acts as a major hub for IT parks offering wide roads, better connectivity and modern infrastructure. Some of the prominent IT parks here are ITPL SEZ, Embassy TechVillage, RMZ Ecospace, Embassy Tech Square, Wipro SEZ, Prestige Tech Park I & II, etc.
- MNCs like IBM, General Motors, Intel, Reliance, TCS, Adobe, Accenture and many more attract hundreds of professionals to this area
- Countless real estate projects, markets, and restaurants located within the corridor
- The IT corridor enjoys smooth connectivity with ORR, NH-44, Electronic City, Hoodi and Brookefield
- Well-connected to nearby localities like Old Airport Road, Marathahalli, Hoodi, Doddanekkundi, and Sarjapura
- As the corridor is swarmed with major IT parks and international organizations, it became a major hub for real estate development and investment.
- To name a few top projects here are Palm County, NBR Green Valley, Campan Valley, and Dreaming Blue.
Choose as per your requirement by browsing through the Magicbricks website, where numerous plots or lands pertaining to these corridors are listed. Make your choice and invest in your chosen plot of land in Bangalore.
Also, Read – TOP 10 Ready to Move Property in Gurgaon