Top 5 Best Society in Jaipur to LiveYou might think what is there in Jaipur for you to live in? The answer to that is its beautiful architecture that makes this place stand out from the rest. Jaipur has beautiful gardens and lakes, making it another perfect reason to choose from the top 5 communities in Jaipur. Jaipur, also known as the "Pink City '', is a place that also offers you purity, narrow roads, and the key factor: NO Traffic! Consideration of all these points is vital when it comes to finding the perfect home for you. This blog will help you get to know the top 5 associations in Jaipur
1. Suncity Jewels of India Vidyadhar Nagar, JaipurSuncity Jewels of India is the best community in Jaipur to live in. The apartments in this area of JLN Marg consist of all luxury apartments with great lifestyles. All apartments in this community have a great view as the apartments are open on four sides and have two apartments on each floor. All these spacious apartments are sufficiently insured from a security point of view. They have an indoor pool with different clubs. This apartment is located in the heart of the city and is the first choice of the socialites living in the JLN Marg area of Jaipur.
- Price Value: Depending on the location and size of the flat, the price value is set between INR 9000 and INR 9700 per square foot. On the other hand, renting an apartment varies depending on the size, craftsmanship, and location of the house.
- Size: Apartment size starts at 3,850 square feet and goes up to 4,975 square feet. In total, it consists of 13 floors with 212 flat rooms with a total of 8 towers.
- Facilities: The community, in addition to being huge, also has many attractive facilities including gym with a separate aerobics area, a yoga and meditation room, a club, games area or room consisting of games such as chess and table tennis, table tennis billiards, badminton area, carrom board. These are included in the indoor games. It has a separate swimming pool for children and women. A garden that makes their night wall exciting with greenery around them to cool off and the exciting part of that is that they have a butterfly garden to keep your kids busy and happy. Apart from these, they have music rooms, separate study rooms and even a library. They also have a multipurpose room more like a community room where the community gathers, a perfect room for their nightly discussions. To keep your security under control, they have closed-circuit television cameras at all the gates of the community. Obviously, apart from the guards at the gate 24X7, it has a cafeteria, reception area, and lounge and they speak of a community that has a community office.
- Best Apartment in Jaipur has other great facility options throughout the region including major hospitals such as Jaipur Hospital, Apex Hospital, Apex Hospital, Multi-Specialty Hospital, and many more locations all within easy driving distance. You can easily access the hospital facilities whenever you need them. You have great hotels near you and great universities like JECRC, IILM, VIT, and many more.
- It includes a huge bathing area and a clubhouse.
- Jaipur Airport has located just 1 km from the community.
- All shopping malls and markets are also nearby (Crystal Court Mall, Dubai Bazaar, Zemi Vogue, International Arcade, etc.)
- The lush green spaces throughout the community are another attractive attraction for you.
- Condos from 4 to 5 BHK.
- Free interconnected central landscape.
2. Ashiana Greenwood Jagatpura, JaipurAshiana Greenwood Society, Malviya Nagar in Jaipur is another famous community in the city. This community is established in a prime city location, with many amenities in addition to transportation and parking for visitors and residents, facilities also include a children's playroom, gardens for walking, a swimming pool, and a gym. If you are a family man and of any other age group, this community is the perfect choice with everything you want.
Key Pointers:Price Value: The price value of this apartment ranges from INR 4000 to INR 4500 per square foot and the rent for this community ranges from INR 20,000 to INR 24,000 depending on the size and area of the community. Size: Apartment size starts at 1,810 square feet. In total, it consists of 10 floors with 400 apartments with a total of 10 towers. Apart from this, Ashiana Greenwood has also included 2BHK and 3BHK apartments and penthouses which in total are spread over 7 total acres and 75% open space. Facilities: Ashiana Greenwood has many facilities including a gym, tennis court, golf course, standard club, and swimming pool, it also includes internal affairs like squash court, with other services like a community room, community office, etc. Other facilities: In addition to the facilities mentioned, this community offers other benefits such as hospitals: Giridhar Hospital and Research Center, Shri Hospital, Rungta Jaipur Hospital, and many more. They have the closest shopping centers to the community: Shopping Triangle and Jaisa Mall, with clubs and bars in the vicinity. Schools or institutions closest to this location include Divine Academy School, Apex Public School, Lemon Tree Academy, and many others have followed. It is only 6 km from Jaipur International Airport with many transportation options and other public facilities. Key Elements:
- A large number of hotels and schools are closest to the community.
- Nearby hospital
- Open to nature with a pleasant atmosphere.
- Ease of transport at your fingertips.
- All major facilities are within a 10 km radius.
3. Manglam Aananda New Sanganer Road, JaipurManglam Aananda is an exclusive Mansarovar community in Jaipur. Backed by Manglam Group, all these apartments are in direct contact with nature. From a security point of view, this community is highly recommended due to its security field. If you are a person who likes relaxation and apartments close to nature, then this complex suits you better, this complex has allowed natural light to enter your home with adequate ventilation space followed by various installations such as gym, meditation center, yoga center, salon and many more.
Key Pointers:Price Value: The price of these apartments ranges from INR 2,000 to INR 2,500 per square foot, which depends on the size and area of the community, and the rent ranges from INR 12,000 to INR 25,000. Size: Apartment size starts at 1206 and goes up to 1800 per square foot. In total, it consists of 13 floors with 1,700 apartments per family, with a total of 30 towers. In addition to Manglam Aananda, it has also included 2BHK to 3BHK apartments and penthouses that are spread across 42.5 acres with 70% open space. Facilities: Manglam Aananda has a lot of facilities to offer such as a gym, sports field, adequate parking area, first-rate security with the spacious clubhouse. Other Facilities: You can find schools and institutions near your community area such as Jaipur Vidyapeeth, Ranjit Singh International School, shopping malls, and local markets. Jaipur Airport is 9 kilometers away, while Tonk Road, an office shopping center, is 4.7 kilometers away. Other than that, the hospitals are just a short drive away. Key Elements: The play area consists of indoor games such as board games, tennis courts,s and basketball courts.
- medical stores
- Local markets: for groceries.
- Swimming pool
- Transportation facilities
4. Rangoli Gardens Vaishali Nagar, JaipurAshiana Rangoli is located in the prime location of Jaipur. This community features attractive apartments with stunning views to make your mornings great. It consists of facilities such as a clubhouse, indoor swimming pool, and landscaped gardens all around to make evening walks a blessing. You'll be able to find local markets, shopping centers, hospitals, and transportation facilities, all within a short drive. It is considered one of the best communities in Jaipur. Also, Read - Top 7 Residential Luxury Apartments to Live in Kolkata
Key Pointers:Price Value: The price of these apartments varies between INR 4,500 and INR 5,500 per square foot, which depends on the size and size of the community, and the rent for these apartments varies between INR 15,000 and INR 30,000. Size: Apartment size starts at 1210 and goes up to 1900 per square foot. In total, it consists of 13 floors with 1680 apartments per family, with a total of 42 towers. In addition to Ashiana Gardens Rangoli, he also listed 2BHK, 3 BHK, and 4BHK apartments and penthouses which in total are spread over 26 acres and 80% open space. Facilities: Ashiana Rangoli Garden offers facilities such as a sports area including a tennis court in the basketball area, perfect jogging tracks, and a swimming pool for your convenience. Apart from that, it also includes other indoor activities including squash, pool table, etc. with a large function room. Other facilities: In addition to the facilities that are provided within the community, there are many other facilities that make this community buyable, these facilities include nearby hospitals such as Asian Specialty Hospital, Global Heart, General Hospital, Surgical Research Center, and many more in addition to the In the area there are many food places like Decked Up by Garden Café, Hungry Gabbar Café, Burger Farm, etc. The distance between the community and schools or institutions is also minimal; They have well-known schools near their radius like Tagore Public School, Bachpan Play School, Parag Public School, Vedant International School. Key Elements:
- low-density community
- luxury life
- peaceful environment
- Luxury bedrooms and living rooms.
5. Urbana Jewels New Sanganer Road, JaipurUrban Jewels are one of the wonderful communities in Mansarovar, Jaipur. It is known for its elegance, style, and ease of availability to its buyers.
Key Pointers:Price Value: The price of these apartments ranges from INR 2,000 to INR 2,500 per square foot, depending on the size and size of the community, and the rent for these apartments ranges from INR 8,000 to INR 12,000. Measure: Flat size starts at 1486 and goes up to 1995 per square foot. In total, it consists of 10 floors with 1200 apartments for each family, with a total of 7 towers. Apart from that, Urbana Jewels have also added 2BHK and 3BHK apartments and penthouses which in total are spread over 20 acres and the open space is 84%. Facilities: Urbana Jewels includes facilities such as a gym, sports area including badminton, basketball, standard club, and swimming pool. Indoor games like chess and darts. Other services include the library area and community center. Other Facilities: Other facilities that make this community the best community in Jaipur are the nearby school institutions like Dolphin International School, Valentina International School, etc., hospitals like Saket Hospital, Korewell Hospital, etc. Key Elements:
- low-density community
- peaceful environment
- picnic spots
- adequate security