Tiger Shroff needs no introduction! In fact, his father and movie star Jackie Shroff has been heard to say that many now call him the father of the Tiger, and it is clearly a moment of pride for the Shroff clan. Tiger Shroff continues to grow into a Bollywood star of his own, with several hit films that demonstrate the ability to move, dance, and martial arts. Tiger Shroff has invested wisely in a new house, an 8bhk luxury apartment in Khar west of Mumbai.
He has invested in a luxurious 8-room apartment located in the Rostamji Paramount project in the elegant Khar West. The base price of the apartments here starts from Rs 5.5 crore to Rs 7 crore. Shroff may well have paid in double digits for his massive eight-bedroom home in a prime location. Previously, he and his sister grew up wanting to buy an old family apartment in Le Pepeyon along the road of Mount Mary in Bandra. However, he was rejected and invested in this stunning Khar apartment by his parents Aisha and Jackie Shroff.
Tiger Shroff’s 8-bedroom house in Mumbai: Key facts
- Tiger Shroff has purchased the apartment of his dreams in Mumbai’s western Khar district, a quiet and green suburb as well as being a prime location.
- John Abraham Architects has been chosen to undertake his new apartment.
- Shroff wanted to create a sleek, modern yet simple home, while a good portion of the home would have ample space for a state-of-the-art gym and plenty of room for her dance routine as well.
- The Rustomjee Paramount multi-story towers have been designed by Sanjay Puri of Sanjay Puri Architects.
- The apartment offers unhindered views of the beautiful Arabian Sea, along with access to an outdoor fitness station, a star-gazing platform, and a rock-climbing area, among other amenities of this luxury project.
- Shroff reportedly completed the project after going on a practice, official meetings, and so on, using a search trip for more than a year. The house will be designed to suit his personality by John Abraham Architects led by Alan Abraham. Alan is the brother of Bollywood star, John Abraham. The interior will suit the eclectic tastes of the star.
- Spaces are clearly delineated for rehearsals, dance practice, formal gatherings, etc.
- Meanwhile, the family lives in another charming four-bedroom apartment on Carter Road, which also has views of the Arabian Sea.
House shifting updates
Tiger Shroff has moved into this huge new 8 bedroom apartment located near his former residence. Krishna Shroff confirmed that the family moved out about three weeks ago. It was a quiet affair with only a little pooja with all four family members i.e Jackie, Ayesha, Krishna, and Tiger Shroff. She also talked about how the family loves each part and is quickly settling into their new luxury residence. No photos of Tiger Shroff’s house have been released yet, though it’s a welcome change from the previous Carter Road apartment that was rented according to Krishna Shroff.
She also updated that Jackie Shroff now spends more time at Tiger Shroff’s house in Mumbai and his shuttle trips between his farm in Lonavala and the city have been reduced. Aisha Shroff decorated Tiger Shroff’s house primarily in collaboration with John Abraham’s brother, as mentioned above. Krishna said that her mother has been very busy for the past three or four months, working day and night to furnish the house. She also revealed in a lighter way how they were suddenly asked to transform with everything! Krishna told how Aisha kept us away from the way she used to do indoors. She also says that they somehow handled the transfer procedure, adding that having such a wonderful property from Tiger makes the whole family proud.
Speaking of individual rooms in Tiger Shroff’s house, Krishna Shroff has stated that her mother sometimes sent her photos and she was generally aware of it. She rudely added that she is not sure if the same thing happened to her father and her brother. One of the most interesting accounts of the transformation is that Aisha Shroff entered the house first. As she herself said, this was because the Pandit advised her.
Meanwhile, many other celebrities have been fascinated by this ultra-luxury residential project Tiger Shroff has previously spoken about how he grew up in a totally humble environment and home after the failure of the 2003 film Boom, which his parents produced. The family had to sell their four-room apartment in Bandra while they were moving. In a two-bedroom unit in Khar. He previously revealed how his furniture and other things were sold, including his mother’s lamps and artwork. Finally, his bed also sold out and he began to sleep on the floor. He had talked about wanting to work at that age, but he knew there was nothing he could do to help and he also described this stage as the worst stage of his life.
Well, the hard work and tenacity of Tiger Shroff made him a successful actor today, and he invested in real estate, not only for himself but for the whole family, in one of the best areas of Mumbai wisely. Tiger Shroff has really been a long way from sleeping on the ground to owning a luxurious Crores 8BHK apartment in Mumbai!